A pleasurable and light Tobacco substitute, Leafolo™ offers smokers a healthier alternative because the products are 100% free from Nicotine and other harmful chemicals.
Known for their soft texture and smooth and gentle smoke, Leafolo™ blends make for a more interesting and enjoyable smoking experience.
AN INTEGRAL PART OF LIFE
Herbs and plants are an integral part of the life that exists on our planet on every level. Plants are our food, and our medicine, and are also catalysts to the expansion of our consciousness. Leafolo™, which can be a step towards quitting tobacco completely, or a mix to complement your other smoking herbs, is an all-natural blend of herbs and flowers.
The flavorings and unique plants that make up a Leafolo™ blend originate from Southern Africa and are steeped in African healing traditions and are specifically selected to help lift one's spirits and ease stress.
- 100% Natural and Harvested in South Africa.
- Tobacco and Nicotine-free.
- Smooth and Gentle to Smoke.
- Easy to roll.
- Enhanced with Traditional African Herbs.
Lions Tail (Wild Dagga) : Leonotis Leonurus
Our Lion's Tail blend (Wild Dagga) is ideal for bringing one to a calm and relaxed state and for inducing a deep meditative sleep and enhancing dreaming. Traditionally the plant has had many medicinal uses, and the indigenous Khoikhoi people of South Africa would smoke it, claiming it is a good remedy for chest complaints, including coughs, colds and bronchitis. In addition, because of its mild euphoric effects, Wild Dagga is a wonderful complimentary smoking additive to a blend and is often referred to as a Cannabis substitute or companion for a mix.
Kanna: Sceletium Tortuosum
African Sage (Imphepho) - Helichrysum odoratissmum
Leafolo™ blends are packed in a high quality Kraft aluminium foil lined zip-lock pouch to retain their freshness for when on the go, and in tins to store in bigger quantities for use at home.
Find us at your local store, or order online now…
Available In The Following Stores, And Soon In A Store Near You
- Wesley's Tobacconists | Rosebank, Johannesburg
- Smokers Deli | Melville, Johannesburg
- Check-in | Norwood, Johannesburg
- TK Smoking | Balfour Park, Johannesburg
- TK Smoking | Maboneng, Johannesburg
- House of Smokes | Benoni, Johannesburg
- TobaccoLand | Benoni, Johannesburg
- Hello Love | Waverley, Johannesburg
- Ye Olde Tobacco House | Centurion Mall, Pretoria
- Curiosity Hut | Somerset Mall, Somerset West
- Mynheer | Stellenbosch Square, Stellenbosch
- Casa Tobacconists | Gardens Centre, Cape Town
- Sturks Tobacconists | Green Market Square, Cape Town
- Knext Studio | Harrington Street, Cape Town
- Wild Spirit Lodge, Natures Valley
- THE TOBACCONIST - Shop 36 | 1 Doncaster Rd, Kenilworth, Cape Town
- TOBACCONIST - Shop 7 | Canal Walk, Century Blvd, Century City, Cape Town
- COCK 'N BULL - Shop 30 | Constantia Main Rd & Spaanschemat River Rd, Alphen, Cape Town
- COCK 'N BULL - Shop 6192 | 1 Breakwater Blvd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town
- COCK 'N BULL - Shop G146 | 16 Tokai Rd, Dreyersdal, Cape Town
- COCK 'N BULL - Shop G22 | 1 Dreyer St, Claremont, Cape Town
- COCK 'N BULL - Shop 125 | Canal Walk, Century Blvd, Century City, Cape Town
- COCK 'N BULL - Shop 83 | Louwtjie Rothman St, N1 City, Cape Town
- COCK 'N BULL - Shop U58 | Okavango & De Bron Rd, Cape Gate, Cape Town
- Royal Tobacconist | The Workshop Shopping Centre – 99 Aliwal Street, Durban
- Royal Tobacconist | City View Mall- Mathews Meyiwa Road, Morningside, Durban
- Royal Tobacconist | Springfield Retail Centre – Ilala Road, Springfield, Durban
- Royal Tobacconist | Davenport Square, Helen Joseph Road, Glenwood, Durban
- Royal Tobacconist | Westville Mall, Buckingham Terrace, Westville